Bangkok Steel Industry Rolling Mill (BSI) located at Nakhon Ratchasima Province, Northeast of Thailand, total area of 48,000 m2. The services included detailed design and construction supervision and budget control of the project. The Rolling Mill has a production capacity of 500,000 tons of steel bars and wire rods per year. The factory is built on steel trusses supported on heavy reinforced concrete foundation. The estimated cost of the project is Baht 1,800 million.
The scope of the service include the following works:
– Detailed design and supervision of construction of architectural, civil, structural and utility system works;
– Tender and contract document preparation;
– Specification and BOQ preparation;
– Construction cost estimate;
– Monitoring of construction schedule;
– Executing for all construction permit and plant operation permit.